Woodsprings Suites Hotel
American Structurepoint provided architectural, interior design, and structural engineering services for a 4-story, 49,851-sft WoodSpring Suites hotel with 122 keyed rooms on a 2.7-acre site along Perry Worth Road in Whitestown, Indiana.
The design is based on the current WoodSpring Suites prototype. All interior design elements incorporated the WoodSpring Suites brand prototype standards as well. The ground floor is 11,950 sft and includes a lobby/registration area, public restroom, exercise room, staff and guest laundry facilities, and administration office/sales/security areas and 26 keyed rooms. Each floor of the 3-story hotel tower contains approximately 11,950 sft with a mixture of 32-keyed rooms per floor, for a total of 96 keyed rooms.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce