Wellbrooke of Carmel
This 2-story transitional care center contains 70 skilled care and 30 assisted living beds. This welcoming building complements its surroundings and is part of Carmel’s "Hospitality District." This wellness environment includes a rehab center with spa, massage, and salon services. Other amenities include restaurant-style dining, an internet/café bistro, social gathering areas, and activity-based destinations. Administration offices and staff work areas are strategically located to serve as a wayfinding mode, as well as to serve inhabitants and their guests.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce