Wagner Reese Office Building
American Structurepoint provided architectural, interior, and civil design services for the core and shell of a 3-story, 56,000-sft office building with the exterior using a combination of brick, metal panel, and glass. This project utilized the design/build process for the structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire suppression systems. The 3.5-acre site consists of the single building, parking, vehicular circulation, sidewalks, and bike parking, with a need for on-site detention/retention and stormwater quality.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce