The Springs at Lafayette
This new transitional care center was built on the site of the demolished Home Hospital. Therefore, it was important that this urban infill project fit the context of the existing neighborhood. This building contains 70 skilled care and 30 assisted living beds. Amenities of this state-of-the-art rehab center include spa, massage, and salon services to complement the use. Additional amenities include restaurant style dining, an internet/café bistro, social gathering areas, and activity-based destinations. Administration offices and staff work areas are strategically located to enhance wayfinding for employees, residents, and guests.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce