The Healthcare Resort of Fort Collins
Fort Collins, Colorado
This 69,892-gsf healthcare resort is based on a building program of 70 skilled nursing beds on the main level and 23 assisted living beds on the second level. One of the primary amenities is a state-of-the-art rehab center that includes back to home therapy, spa, massage therapy, and salon services to complement the use. Additional amenities include restaurant-style dining, central café/concierge, pub setting for social gatherings, multi-purpose community room, and activity-based destinations. Administration offices and employee/staff work areas are strategically located to serve as a wayfinding mode as well as serve the inhabitants of the facility. These indoor destinations are further defined and connected by outside amenities that will serve the residents and visiting guests.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce