Tate Street Recreation Center
This project added an exterior water play area to an exterior municipal pool. It also provided a roofed, outdoor skate rink and support facilities, including an office, skate rentals, public toilet rooms, concessions, and mechanical and maintenance areas. American Structurepoint developed design documents, created architectural construction documents and specifications, and coordinated among civil, structural, and MEP disciplines.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce