Switzerland County Sheriff/Communications/Detention Facility
This $4.1 million and 18,900-sft county jail facility combines the sheriff and 911 communications facilities into one building and includes a 50-bed adult detention facility. A secure reception desk monitors traffic in the public areas (lobby, video visitation, public conference rooms) during business hours. The intake area facilitates the booking for the detention department and is manned 24 hours a day. The housing pod is an independent area with cells and day rooms surrounding a central control unit. This project also includes associated parking lots and a building connector to the existing courthouse. In addition, the project includes utility extensions to serve the proposed facilities.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce