Purdue University Stone Hall Archaeology Teaching Lab Renovation
West Lafayette, Indiana
Our team created a new 27-student capacity classroom space for this University's Anthropology Department by combining one single, small classroom with two adjacent offices. We worked with the University to identify creative solutions to meet their unique needs while remaining on budget. Laboratory casework still in excellent condition was removed from another location, modified, and reused in the space. Careful planning and creative placement of utilities also created a better organized and more efficient space. In addition to the casework, new flooring, paint, tables, and chairs were selected to complete the laboratory classroom renovation.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce