Purdue University Physics Research Environment
West Lafayette, Indiana
American Structurepoint redesigned this Physics Department laboratory to create a more collaborative office and learning environment for students and professionals. The design team refreshed the existing space to create a research environment with modern collaboration zones, workstations, and kitchen areas. The reconfigured area includes updated utilities, vibrant interior finishes and furnishings, and storefront windows that bring in more daylight while opening the space. The project features a variety of seating areas and glass-board writing surfaces that encourage multiple types of work areas throughout the adaptable space.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce