Purdue University Department of Nutrition Science Laboratory Remodel, Phase III
West Lafayette, Indiana
Phase III of the Stone Hall Metabolic Laboratory project included renovating the former HTM café and kitchens for the Department of Nutritional Science. This phase of the renovation was part of a complete departmental renewal to create a new and upgraded space for Purdue University. Renovations include creating a dish room along the exterior wall, updating the adjacent office to the dish room, kitchen area, and conference room with accordion partition.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce