Purdue University Hampton Hall Earth Atmospheric Sciences Classroom Renovation
West Lafayette, Indiana
This project includes a complete gut and remodel of Earth Atmospheric Sciences (EAPS) classrooms, including updating mechanical, electrical, lighting, and finishes. The 1,410-sft project combines rooms 2244 and 2252 into a single laboratory space to support learning for EAPS elementary education courses, EAPS foundational core classes, and outreach programs for K-12 groups and the general public. Our design goal is to facilitate the creative development of an interactive, collaborative learning environment.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce