Pro-X Athlete Development Training Facility
American Structurepoint provided architecture, interior design, civil, and structural engineering services to Pro X Athlete Development, a multi-sport training facility built at the Grand Park Sports Campus.
The main building features 49,000 sft of open turf that can be divided into smaller sections, two indoor baseball infields, a 3,000-sft state-of-the-art weight room, two rooms with golf simulators, 10 to 12 full-length batting cages, a viewing mezzanine, offices, and athlete rehabilitation space. The facility is geared toward youth and young adults who are training for college or semi-professional careers in their respective sport.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce