Powerback Rehabilitation of Lafayette
This post-acute and transitional care center required higher focus on outpatient rehabilitation. Therefore, our architects adjusted and redesigned their prototype to create resident rooms that are more focused on rehabilitation. The facility is specifically designed to bring a sense of independence, dignity, and pride to senior populations. American Structurepoint brought together the goals of the various partners to develop the most cost-effective and enjoyable health and wellness center possible. The design concept configures the built environment to engage social interaction and encourage healthy behavior. By focusing on a hospitality-oriented atmosphere, the architect provides a community-driven healing space that residents are happy to call home.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce