Porter County North County Complex
American Structurepoint is providing architecture, interior design, civil engineering, structural engineering, survey, and landscape architecture services for the first Porter County capital improvement project – improvements to the existing North County Complex at 3560 Willowcreek Road in Valparaiso, Indiana.
The project also includes a new 11,500-sft building that the County will share with Portage Township. The new building will include a community room, the county assessor’s office, a health department office, the Portage Township Trustee office, and the Portage Food Bank. Construction began in fall 2018 with occupancy of the renovated and new buildings to occur after 12 months of construction.
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce