Plainfield Embassy Suites Hotel
This new Embassy Suites Hotel will include 180 keyed rooms throughout seven stories. The ground floor includes a lobby/registration, lounge area, shop, kitchen, dining facilities, fitness facilities, indoor swimming pool, and 20,000 sft of meeting conference space that can be configured in various ways. A “connector corridor” will connect the hotel tower to the existing conference center located on an adjacent lot. The existing conference center will be renovated to match the level of finish of the new hotel. The exterior fenestration of the existing structure will be removed and replaced with new fenestration to match the architecture of the hotel. The interior floor plan will be redeveloped to optimize the conference spaces as well as provide new infrastructure for restrooms and renovation of the existing kitchen area. Existing meeting center to be renovated with a potential $2M budget. Hotel and meeting space is new construction with a potential budget of $30M.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce