Plainfield Embassy Suites Hotel
American Structurepoint provided architecture, structural engineering, and civil engineering for this new Embassy Suites Hotel by Hilton in Plainfield, Indiana, near the Indianapolis International Airport. The hotel includes 174 keyed rooms throughout seven stories. The ground floor includes a lobby/registration, lounge area, shop, kitchen, dining facilities, fitness facilities, indoor swimming pool, and 20,000 sft of meeting conference space that can be configured in various ways. A “connector corridor” connects the hotel tower to the existing conference center located on an adjacent lot.
The existing conference center was renovated to match the level of finish of the new hotel. The exterior fenestration of the existing structure was removed and replaced with new fenestration to match the architecture of the hotel. The interior floor plan optimized the conference spaces as well as provided new infrastructure for restrooms and renovation of the existing kitchen area. The existing meeting center had an estimated renovation budget of $2 million budget. The hotel and meeting space with new construction had a budget of $30 million.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce