Parks and Recreation Fitness Center Renovation
This project is part of a long-range plan to renovate the City’s fitness center located in the ground-floor level of their civic center. This multi-phase project includes renovation of the locker rooms, pool area, workout area, track, and racquetball courts. Also included are renovations and upgrades for ADA accessibility; restroom facilities; larger activity rooms; and major mechanical, electrical, and plumbing renovations.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce