Operating Room Renovation, Ohio Valley Surgical Hospital
This design-bid-build project was phased to allow the OVSH to operate their existing GI practice and limit the amount of down time to the ambulatory facility. This project includes the demolition of existing interior spaces, consisting of three GI procedure rooms, clean utility closet, soiled hold room, janitors closet, scope wash room, and three recovery bays. The newly renovated spaces consist of two Type A operating rooms, a Type B operating room, two additional scrub stations (one for the two Type A OR and one for the Type B OR), janitor's closet, clean utility room, a soiled hold room, and three fully enclosed Pediatric PACU rooms.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce