OSF Healthcare Medical Office Building Design-Build
This project consists of a $4 million, 15,000-sft medical office building on a 2.54-acre site located in Godfrey, Illinois. The project was a design-build delivery method with Cornerstone Companies acting as the developer and construction manager. American Structurepoint’s design team worked collaboratively to complete the project with OSF Healthcare, an integrated health system consisting of 13 acute care facilities and two colleges of nursing.
Our architects and structural engineers developed a new program and operational flow with this facility design that has now become a prototypical standard for any new medical office buildings built or operated by OSF Healthcare. The facility includes areas for patient support, staff support, and space for laboratory, imaging, and rehabilitation operations. Design features include ample natural light that promotes a soothing and healing environment. Intuitive wayfinding, self-service features, integrated workspaces for staff, and flexible teaching and learning spaces were also incorporated into the design.
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce