Nanshan American Advanced Aluminum Technology Renovation
This 20,000-sft facility houses executive and graduate student offices for Chinese representatives requiring extended stays to review US operations. Working with Shiel Sexton in a design/build partnership, American Structurepoint provided architectural and structural engineering design for this 2-story building within the 600,000-sft plant. Through the use of curved glass storefront walls, bamboo wood flooring, carpet tile, and accent paint, a contemporary and quality finished environment was created without high costs.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce