Montgomery, Ohio Programming Assessment
American Structurepoint conducted a programming assessment for the City of Montgomery, Ohio to evaluate the existing City Hall and the existing Safety Center. The intent of the assessment was to determine the anticipated growth of key city departments occupying the facilities and then determine whether the anticipated growth could be accommodated on each site with additions/improvements.
Interviews and questionnaires were used with key stakeholders in eight different departments to determine current staff levels and anticipated growth at the two facilities over the next 25 years.
American Structurepoint used the information from the interviews and questionnaires to determine projected square footage needs for each department. Graphic solutions representing the growth projections were prepared and revealed the existing sites, with rework and expansion to each building, could accommodate the 25 year projected growth.
The graphic solutions also provided approximate new and remodeled areas for each of the two structures. American Structurepoint, using historical cost data and precedent studies of similar projects, used the square footage information from the graphical solutions and provided opinions of probable cost of construction for each of the facilities.
- Interesting Tips for How to Protect Your Home or Business
- Roundabouts Improve Safety and Solve Complex Traffic Issues
- American Structurepoint’s Strategic Growth Is Being Recognized
- Project Spotlight: Allison Transmission Innovation Center
- American Structurepoint Wins $500 Million Rota MACC
- American Structurepoint Provides Design Services For Lafayette Public Safety Building
- American Structurepoint Celebrates Loeb Stadium Dedication
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- Joe Rebber Joins American Structurepoint’s Architecture Studio
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce