Miami County Shell Building
This project includes the construction of a 57,600-sft speculative shell building located at Grissom Aeroplex’s South Industrial Park near Grissom Air Reserve Base in Peru, Indiana. The building sits on 20 acres of land, which allows the facility to be expanded up to 240,000 sft. The building was constructed using insulated, structural precast concrete façade on two facades with a two-story glass entry feature in the corner. The other two facades were constructed with metal wall panels to allow for easy removal and expansion of the building footprint.
In partnership with the Miami County Economic Development Authority and Runnebohm Construction, the $2.75 million project was completed in December 2016, using the design-build delivery method. The building has 32 feet of clearance for flexibility to house various types of operations including light and heavy manufacturing, industrial and warehouse, and distribution. American Structurepoint teamed with Runnebohm Construction and provided the architectural and structural design services for the project.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce