Loeb Stadium Renovation
American Structurepoint is providing architectural design services for the $16 million transformation and renovation of this historic facility. The design takes its inspiration from the existing 1940s-era Art Deco architecture through the use of an architectural precast concrete colonnade, traditional brick facades, and exposed structural steel. Design elements are being chosen to maximize the stadium’s use as a multi-purpose facility for baseball, soccer, concerts, and other city events. Our design rotates the existing field 180 degrees to a preferred northeast orientation, moving home plate to the current center field area and shifts the stadium’s main entrance to the corner of Main and Wallace streets. The municipally owned stadium will be home to the Prospect League’s Lafayette Aviators and the Lafayette Jefferson High School baseball team.
The new stadium will feature seating for 2,000 spectators and a large open concourse design where visitor will have an open view of game action at all times. The concourse level will have office space for the Lafayette Parks Department and Aviators and a merchandise/gift shop area. The field will be synthetic turf to maximize the amount of times the field can be used and limit maintenance due to increased use for multiple events. The upper level has three enclosed suites, three open-air party decks with associated fixed seating, stadium control, radio booths, and a media area. Construction will start in August 2019 and will be completed in the fall of 2020.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce