IU Health Noble West Medical Office
American Structurepoint was selected by Cornerstone Companies to design a combined medical office space for primary care, physical therapy, and rehabilitation services as well as a new urgent care model. This 24,000-sft medical office building was strategically located within the planned development campus of Noble West for Indiana University Health. Our professional services include architecture, civil engineering, landscape architecture, and structural design. The estimated $6 million project is a 1-story, steel-framed office building, and the shell was designed for brick veneer and metal-stud construction, which offered the most interior flexibility with the tenant layouts. Our team was selected due to our working relationship with the City of Noblesville to expedite design reviews and approvals to be able to have the building completed in approximately nine months.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce