Indiana University School of Medicine Design Competition
This research and learning environment has the potential to transform the quality of healthcare in the Evansville area. American Structurepoint provided conceptual design as part of a team competing for this project and was responsible for the exterior design and site design, as well as providing input on the programming and floor plans. Our team’s proposal is based on a 170,000-sft (160,169 rentable sft) building with academic, instructional, research, and administrative programming based on today’s needs while ensuring the ability to adapt to new opportunities and/or future growth. Our concept creates an education platform for future generations of doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals to train and become industry leaders in what is now a prominent career path and need in the US and abroad.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce