Harrison’s Crossing Health Campus
Terre Haute, Indiana
American Structurepoint worked with the owner and their preferred contractor to develop a more cost-effective hybrid design, based off a 2-story prototype also designed by American Structurepoint. The new design used more cost-effective exterior materials to create a more budget-conscious facility. This $10 million, 68,500-sft post-acute and transitional care center includes a community/recreation area, administration and office areas, waiting/concierge, cafe, pub, storage, formal dining, conference areas, game/theatre room, staff lounge, rehabilitation wing, private and semi-private rooms, and mechanical and electrical areas.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce