American Structurepoint provided architectural, civil engineering, structural engineering, and survey services for a 4-story, 43,800-sft Hilton Home2 Suites extended stay hotel with 107 keyed rooms in the Ameriplex Development in Plainfield, Indiana.
The architectural design is based on the current Hilton Home2 prototype. The ground floor comprises 15,390 sft and includes a lobby/registration area, warming kitchen, dining facilities, fitness facilities, indoor swimming pool, men’s and women’s restrooms, laundry facilities, employee lounge and locker room, an administration office/sales/security area, and a mix of 17 guest rooms. The 3-story hotel tower contains a mix of 30 rooms per floor, for a total of 90 keyed rooms. American Structurepoint prepared a topographic survey and ALTA/NSPS land title survey for the site. The civil work consisted of preparing site construction plans, drainage computations, utility coordination, applying for the appropriate permits and approvals typically required for the project.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce