Hampton Inn by Hilton
This 4-story Hampton Inn by Hilton hotel sits on a 4-acre site and consists of 93 keyed rooms and 59,000 sft of space. The ground floor includes a lobby/registration, a conference room for up to 50 occupants, warming kitchen, dining facilities, fitness facilities, indoor swimming pool, men’s and women’s restrooms, laundry facilities, employee lounge and locker room, and administration office/sales/security. The hotel tower includes a mixture of keyed room suites consisting of king and queen studios.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce