American Structurepoint partnered with the City of Hammond to provide a full range of professional services for a $17 million, 135,000-sft Sportsplex & Community Center.
Our services included architecture design, interior design, structural engineering, and civil engineering services. Built on the site of the former Woodmar Mall on Indianapolis Boulevard in Hammond, the complex features six basketball courts with practice cross court rims; six-regulation-sized and 12 cross-court practice volleyball courts; two regulation-sized indoor soccer fields; six indoor batting cages; a quarter-mile, upper-level running/walking track; a community room to host City events; a concession area; general offices; and restrooms/changing rooms. The upper level also can be used to watch sporting events taking place on the lower level. The Hammond Sportsplex & Community Center provides a quality sports hub destination for the City of Hammond and surrounding communities that residents and visitors will enjoy for generations to come.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce