Hamilton County Government and Judicial Center Expansion
American Structurepoint is providing master planning, programming, and design services for an expansion of the Hamilton County Governmental and Judicial Center in downtown Noblesville. The expansion will provide the space to consolidate multiple county offices into the existing judicial center built in 1992. American Structurepoint received input from key county government stakeholders, and has analyzed US counties of similar size, growth, and wealth factor to develop a layout that provides Hamilton County the utmost flexibility for projected growth over the next 25-years. The building will consist of a lower level and 3-story upper shell and core floors totaling 130,000 sft.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce
Awards + Recognition