Hamilton County Juvenile Detention Facility
This new juvenile facility includes areas to house the functions of secure detention, shelter care, probation, probation violators, student programs, and intake. The building is a single-story with skylights and clerestory windows for daylight. The housing dayrooms are constructed of barrel-vaulted standing seam metal roofs.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce