Geico Regional Service Center
This 52,000-sft interior office renovation is part of a 109,000-sft phased master plan for a new GEICO regional service center in central Indiana. The economic potential for this organization in the community is significant and expected to create more than 1,200 prospective jobs in Hamilton County. The modern office layout uses natural daylight, open floor plans, and comfortable meeting areas to enhance collaboration. Artwork, accent colors, and glass storefront windows are placed throughout the space to create visual connections for an open environment to promote employee wellness, retention, and productivity.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce