Geico Mason Creek Office Center
This tenant build-out project consisted of 135,716 sft of renovated office space for GEICO. American Structurepoint worked with GEICO to establish a design standard and prototype for their latest call and data centers. The prototype is flexible enough to be easily adapted to a variety of building types and interior spaces. Architects and interior designers used open office concepts, high-impact branding, and adaptive reuse to inform the design criteria. The result is a collaborative and highly productive office environment with enhanced workflow.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce