Richardson Geico Office Renovation
This 235,000-sft remodel project includes architectural and interior design for a new Geico office. The modern office layout includes open floor plans, natural daylighting, and collaboration zones. Branded artwork, accent colors, and glass storefront windows are placed throughout the space.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce