Energy Company Corporate HQ First-Floor Remodel
American Structurepoint provided architectural and interior design services for the first-floor interior modification of Building 720 at an energy company's headquarters in Carmel, Indiana.
American Structurepoint’s Architecture + Interiors Group worked with the energy company's team through a collaborative visioning session to develop a 720 Building Master Plan that defined the context, image, and project priorities for the redesigned workplace. Data gleaned from this intensive work session was used to create the programming and design for the new space intended to be the next generation of a smart office workspace.
The team also provided schematic design and space planning, design development, and construction documents capable of being priced associated with budget estimates performed by a third-party contractor. The interior design team defined finishes, furniture and casework/millwork coordination, custom wall graphics, and creative ceiling treatments that celebrate the energy company's brand. The team also incorporated daylighting into the office space per the client's specifications.
- Joe Rebber Joins American Structurepoint’s Architecture Studio
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce