The Bluebridge headquarters is located in the 2nd floor of the Nickel Plate office building, which was designed by American Structurepoint. The Bluebridge space was designed to reflect the creative and collaborative nature of this fast-growing, high-tech company. Shared spaces dominate the main area, which features large floor-to-ceiling windows to naturally light illuminate the space.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce