Dunham’s Sports Warehouse and Distribution Facility
This $30 million facility allows the company to house all distribution operations at one location. The design included a 15,000-sft single-story office component, a 3,000-sft candy room, and a 3,000-sft boom room. Also incorporated into the new space are two maintenance areas totaling 3,000 sft. The design of phase one utilized 63 acres for the 741,000-sft facility. The design also accounted for a future phase two, which expands the facility an additional 259,350 sft on 10.88 acres.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce