Doubletree Hotel and Lawrenceburg Event Center
This project includes a 9-story, 168-room hotel with stunning views of the Ohio River. It adjoins a 2-story, 1,100-seat multipurpose performance space with additional amenities. The event center contains approximately 114,000 sft of usable space. There are three large ballrooms, three additional large meetings rooms, three smaller meeting rooms, as well as generous pre-function and lobby spaces. The architectural style, with strong cantilevered roof elements and brick/glazing façade, feels contemporary and adds to the vibrancy of the growing community, but still pays homage to its cultural heritage.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce