East 82nd Street Retail Development
American Structurepoint is providing architectural, structural, civil, site, and landscape design services for this new retail project at the southeast corner of Dean Road and 82nd Street in Indianapolis. The project includes demolition of two existing building and the parking lot and the construction of a new one-story retail building of approximately 25,000 sft and a new parking lot with 98 parking spaces.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce