Columbus Internal Medicine Associates
American Structurepoint provided architectural and structural engineering services to prepare construction documents and provide construction administration for an 11,000-sft medical office building. This project was constructed via a design/build method, with a local entity acting as the general contractor for the project.
"My partners and I have a disparate ideas about design and colors; the American Structurepoint team has done an outstanding job giving us multiple options, and hearing each of our likes and dislikes and coming up with modern and aesthetic designs that will make our office stand out."
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce