Clearvista Lake Health Campus
Designed by American Structurepoint, the brand-new Clearvista Lake Health Campus is an innovative approach to healthcare services for a new generation. The 65,632-sft post acute and transitional care center offers 30 service-rich assisted living apartments and 70 private and companion suites. The design of the facility was completed with the desires of seniors in mind. This includes private rooms and baths and alternatives to cafeteria-style dining. There are large indoor and outdoor rehabilitation areas to accommodate all the seniors' needs. The handsomely appointed design and hotel-like environment is comfortable and engaging with concierge-style delivery of services and intergenerational activities for the whole family.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce