CEDIA Global Headquarters
American Structurepoint is providing multiple design services on a new $13.7 million global headquarters for CEDIA, the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association, in Fishers, Indiana. Our firm is providing architectural and interior design, landscape architecture along with structural and civil engineering services for the association’s 40,880-sft headquarters under construction in Delaware Park off I-69 and 106th Street. CEDIA will occupy approximately 30,000 sft on the first and third floors in which it will showcase the latest smart-home technology to its members as part of their “experience center.” The headquarters will include private and open office space, an executive board room with a terrace space along with a world-class training facility, and an advanced boot camp space available for member use. The remaining 10,000 sft will be available to lease. Construction is expected to be completed by December 2018.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce