CEDIA Global Headquarters
American Structurepoint provided multiple design services for a new $13.7 million global headquarters for CEDIA, the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association, in Fishers, Indiana. Our firm provided architectural and interior design, structural engineering, civil engineering, and landscape architecture services for the association’s 40,880-sft headquarters located in Delaware Park off I-69 and 106th Street in Fishers.
Our firm provided architectural and interior design, structural engineering, civil engineering, and landscape architecture services for the association’s 40,880-sft headquarters located in Delaware Park off I-69 and 106th Street in Fishers. Our architecture and interior design services focused on collaborating with CEDIA to deliver a distinctive high-tech showcase for the latest in smart-home technology that also provides state-of-the-art training space for CEDIA members. CEDIA occupies approximately 30,000 sft on the first and third floors; another 10,000 sft is available for lease on the second floor. A key headquarters component our team designed is a 3,000-ft experience center featuring a living room, bedroom, bathroom, and a home theatre more powerful than an IMAX to spotlight smart technology one might find in an integrated residence.
The first floor is dedicated to the experience center, the world-class training facilities, a podcast studio, basic boot camp room, and advanced boot camp spaces for training and for members’ use. CEDIA’s office component includes private and open space that incorporate natural lighting, several huddle areas for collaboration among employees, and an executive board room seating up to 32 people at an impressive 40-foot-long table that looks out onto an executive terrace.
The CEDIA headquarters received the Best in Show Award at the 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Awards (IDEA) from among over 100 projects entered in the competition. The headquarters also received the first-place award in the competition’s Corporate/Commercial New Construction category.
IIDA Indiana Interior Design Awards - 2019 Best in Show
IIDA Indiana Interior Design Awards - 2019 First Place, Corporate/Commercial New Construction cagtory
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce