Indiana University Regenstrief Facade Study
American Structurepoint analyzed options for various preservation and demolition scenarios for Indiana University's Wishard Health campus. As part of the project, our architectural team studied façade treatments for areas left exposed by demolishing certain buildings, including conceptual options for a new façade treatment of the IU’s Regenstrief medical office building. The façade was designed to increase natural daylight into the building and give a more welcoming presence.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce