The Windsor Companies – Jeffery Place Apartments
This proposed $13.8 million, 82,500-sft project included a visioning session for the design and documentation of Jeffery Place, a new multi-tenant apartment building in Columbus’ Italian Village. The material palette pulls from the area’s industrial past and includes a profiled metal panel with red brick base and a selective storefront element. The building will include 40 apartment units with a mixture of 1- and 2-bedroom units, and the top level will feature loft units to take advantage of the Columbus skyline. Upon approval on design direction, American Structurepoint will prepare schematic design documents, design development documents and construction documents, an architectural site plan, floor plans, and MEP plans.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce