Purdue University Department of Nutrition Science Laboratory Remodel, Phase I
West Lafayette, Indiana
American Structurepoint assisted the Department of Nutrition in converting vacated kitchen and dining spaces into a specialized kitchen, dining, research, and lab space. The first phase of this three-phase project consisted of the demolition of the existing kitchen to create six small individual dining areas, one large dining area, and a dry storage area. The second phase provided a secondary entrance with lobby and reception, phlebotomy room, processing room, exercise lab, restrooms, and locker rooms for research participants. Phase II also included a new air handling unit. The final phase reconfigured the Nutrition Department’s existing kitchen into a space that better accommodates their unique meal preparation. The remodeled kitchen includes a food preparation and dishwashing areas, as well as a conference room/training space that accommodates large, multi-person test groups.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce