Indiana National Guard Mitch Daniels Barracks Complex
Camp Atterbury, Indiana
This $52 million, 326,000-sft Operational Readiness Training Complex (ORTC) follows USACE Standard Design. This barracks complex was master planned to contain seven barracks, a dining facility (DFAC), POV parking areas, assembly areas, regional stormwater areas, and future areas master planned for brigade and company headquarters and vehicle maintenance facilities (TEMF). The project was designed in accordance with the requirements of UFC 4-171-05 Army Reserve Facilities, 4-010-01 antiterrorism force protection. The design utilized 3D BIM software, and anticipates a LEED Gold certification.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce