Knowledge Services Headquarters Conceptual Design
American Structurepoint was chosen as the lead architecture and partner to design a new 80,000-sft corporate headquarters for Knowledge Services, a workforce services and IT consulting firm that helps companies and government agencies acquire, manage, and engage talent. The project also includes American Structurepoint developing a site master planning study for the 18-acre Green Acres Technology Park in Fishers in which the new Knowledge Services corporate headquarters will be the focal point/destination in a campus-like setting.
For the headquarters building, we provided architecture and interior design services, and structural engineering services for programming/schematic design, design development, construction document, procurement/permit, and construction administration. Our design included shared building amenities on the building’s first floor near lobby/building circulation points.
For the master planning, American Structurepoint provided a variety of design options that create visibility from the nearby I-69. The design options included the feasibility of one to two additional office buildings, a hotel, and amenities for the corporate campus such as retail, fitness, and conference center activities.
- American Structurepoint Celebrates Loeb Stadium Dedication
- Glasswater Creek of Plainfield Receives National Recognition For Design Excellence
- Joe Rebber Joins American Structurepoint’s Architecture Studio
- Rob Schoeck To Lead American Structurepoint's Healthcare Design Practice
- Bill McCuen Joins American Structurepoint Architecture Studio
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce