Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South
This $17 million, 60-bed, long-term acute care hospital was designed with a fast-track design-build approach and was developer built. American Structurepoint's services included program verification, architecture, interior design, State Department of Health coordination, and discipline integration. This was the first design of a prototype building, and our team and BremnerDuke resolved numerous client design changes during construction, which was completed in 12 months. Multiple bid packages were created to streamline the construction timeline.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce