Jefferson County Courthouse Restoration
This project involved the assessment, repair, and addition of a 150-year-old historic courthouse after it was devastated by a fire. As an additional service, American Structurepoint used their extensive experience in insurance-related losses to assist the County in the claims process. The fire and water produced major damage to the entire courthouse, which houses the county courtroom, staff offices, legislative offices, judicial staff, and law enforcement spaces. The scope of work also included restoration of the exterior façade, roof, cupola, interior courtrooms and offices, and a new relocated elevator addition.
"We were certainly fortunate to have the guidance and assistance of American Structurepoint throughout one of the most challenging periods in the history of our County."
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce