Hamilton County Sheriff's Office and Adult Detention
This facility is part of a master-planned judicial complex that includes the Hamilton County Adult Correctional Facility, Community Corrections, and Juvenile Services Center. The scope of this project includes a 21,108-sft expansion of the existing adult correctional kitchen and intake areas, a 13,468-sft support services building, a 26,474-sft addition to the Sheriff's administration area and EMA/911 Center, and a new 3-story, 106,609-sft community corrections building. The project received heavy public attention and the design team worked to ensure all stakeholders were satisfied.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce