Candlewood Suites Hotel
St. Clairsville, Ohio
American Structurepoint provided architectural and engineering services for the design of this 5-story hotel. The 62,000-sft, 90-keyed room hotel with kitchenettes offers four different room configurations. The ground floor consists of a lobby/registration area, administration areas, laundry facilities, men and women’s restrooms and 10 guest rooms. Floors two through five each have 20 guest rooms. The hotels amenities include an exterior pool and gazebo area, business center, guest laundry facilities, and a gift shop.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce